Trade Up To A Better Job
Working for Hunter Catering Maintenance would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the catering and maintenance industry. Our company is renowned for providing high-quality services to our clients and has an excellent reputation in the industry. We are a company that values and invests in our employees, providing ongoing training and support to help them develop their skills and advance their careers. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals who take pride in their work, and we value team members who share our commitment to excellence. Additionally, we are a rapidly growing company, with many opportunities for career advancement and growth. So, if you’re looking to join a team that is dedicated to providing quality service and is invested in their employees, Hunter Catering Maintenance is the place for you.
Hunter Catering Maintenance seeks persons with, appliance, electrical, electrical fitter, gas appliance, catering equipment repairs or refrigeration skill(s), to join our friendly team.
About the Role:
Based in the greater Newcastle area. Enjoy interesting & varied work across our diverse customer base (including local, national & multinational companies e.g., Hunter Area Health, R.A.A.F., Army, nursing homes and resort facilities).
- Problem solving: by performing diagnostic, repair and corrective actions
- Relationship building: through the establishment & maintenance of customer relationships
- Knowledge building: keep up-to-date within the industry (paid, leading manufacturers’ training provided)
- Appropriate use of hand-held technologies
- Participation: in team shared-around after-hours
- Compliance: with company and customer WH&S+E policies and procedures
- Commitment to excellence and ethical behaviour
To achieve success:
- Service focused skill set
- Commercial catering equipment experience desirable but not essential. Training provided.
- Keen to play on a motivated team. Passionate about your work. Friendly to colleagues and customers.
- Reliable & believe in doing your best
- Hold relevant trade qualifications – e.g., appliance, electrical, refrigeration licence(s). Current drivers’ licence.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be well organised and have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess a high degree of initiative and problem solving
- Have a high standard of work quality with attention to detail
- Sign up retention bonus
- Excellent working conditions in new purpose-built premises within a friendly, supportive, team environment
- Excellent remuneration recognising & rewarding experience and skill
- Work-life balance with flexible hours & working conditions
- ‘Tool of Trade’ company motor vehicle, uniforms, smart phone, iPad and more
- Company ‘Perks’ – discounts, social events and more
- Professional Development via mentoring, ongoing training & career development, working with our team in achieving their goals. We genuinely care about supporting individuals to reach their full potential
- Cross-training – keeping it interesting, including, electrical, gas & commercial hospitality equipment. As applicable to interests.
- Assistance – help from other tradespersons or an apprentice
- Latest software (cutting down on paper)
- Secure and varied work
- Immediate start
Hunter Catering Maintenance (HCM) is a leading, local, service provider, operating continuously for 34 years. HCM is additionally part of a local group operating since 1939 (83 years) – with unmatched, local, industry job security.
Join a friendly, motivated, and local team.